MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 214, 20182018 2nd International Conference on Information Processing and Control Engineering (ICIPCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Electronic Information Technology and Control Engineering|
|Published online||15 October 2018|
- Bolender M A. An Overview on Dynamics and Controls Modelling of Hypersonic Vehicles. 2009 American Control Conference, pp.2507–2512. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Q, Stengel R F.Robust nonlinear control of a hypersonic aircraft.Journal of Guidance, Control and Dynamics, 2000, 23(4), pp.577–584. [Google Scholar]
- ITO D, WARD D, VALASEK J. Robust dynamic inversion controller design and analysis for the X-38. AIAA Guidance, Navigation, and Control Conference. Montreal, Canada, 2001. [Google Scholar]
- Xu H J, Mirmirani M, Ioannou P A.Robust neural adaptive control of a hypersonic aircraft.AIAA Guidance, Navigation, and Control conference and Exhibit. Austin, Texas, 2003. [Google Scholar]
- Wallner E M, Well K H.Nonlinear flight control design for the X-38 using CMAC neural networks.AIAA Guidance, Navigation, and Control Conference and Exhibit. Montreal, Canada, 2001. [Google Scholar]
- Xu H J, Ioannou P A, Mirmirani M.Adaptive sliding mode control design for a hypersonic flight vehicle. Journal of Guidance, Control and Dynamics, 2004, 25(5), pp.829–838. [Google Scholar]
- Junchun Yang, Jun Hu, Xiaole Lv.Design of Sliding Mode Tracking Control for Hypersonic Reentry Vehicles. Proceedings of the 26th Chinese Control Conference, Zhangjiajie, Hunan, China, 2007. [Google Scholar]
- Han J. From PID to active disturbance rejection control. Industrial Electronics IEEE transactions on, 2009, 56(3), pp.900–906. [Google Scholar]
- Qi N M, Qin C M, Song Z G. Improved ADRC cascade decoupling controller design of hypersonic vehicle. Harbin Gongye Daxue Xuebao(Journal of Harbin Institute of Technology), 2011, 43(11), pp.34–38. [Google Scholar]
- Herbst G. A Simulative Study on Active Disturbance Rejection Control (ADRC) as a Control Tool for Practitioners. Electronics, 2013, 2(3), pp.246–279. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ti. TMS320F28069M. TMS320F28068M InstaSPIN(TM) MOTION Software Technical Reference Manual: TEXAS INSTRUMENTS, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- Shaughnessy J D, Pinckney S Z, McMinn J D, Hypersonic vehicle simulation model: winged-cone configuration. NASA TM-102610, 1990. [Google Scholar]
- Huang Yi, Han Jing-qing.Analysis and design of nonlinear two-order continuous extended state observer.Chinese Science Bulletin, 2000, 45(13), pp. 1373–1379. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.