MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 214, 20182018 2nd International Conference on Information Processing and Control Engineering (ICIPCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Electronic Information Technology and Control Engineering|
|Published online||15 October 2018|
- S. Bennett, Nicolas Minorsky and the automatic steering of ships, IEEE Control Systems Magazine, 4, 1984, 10–15. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Kumarawadu, K. Kumara, On the speed control for automated surface vessel operation, in Proceedings of the 2007 third international conference on information and automation for sustainability, Melbourne, Australia, 2007, 135–140. [Google Scholar]
- B. Volker, Unmanned Surface Vehicles A Survey, Skibsteknisk Selskab, Copenhagen, Denmark, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- Benaskeur A. R, Desbines A, Backstepping based adaptive PID contro, Proceedings of Control Theory and Applications, 149, 2002, 54–59. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Pan, D. Huang, Z. Sun, Backstepping adaptive fuzzy control for track-keeping of under-actuated surface vessels, Control Theory and Applications, 7, 2011, 907–914. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Renqiang, Gong Jianyun, Zhao Yuelin, Neural Network Sliding Mode Control under New Reaching Law and Application, Proceedings of Advanced Information Technology, Electronic and Automation Control Conference, 12, 2015, 911–917. [Google Scholar]
- Renqiang Wang, Yuelin Zhao, Keyin Miao, Application of Neural Network Minimum Parameter Learning Algorithm in Ship’s Heading Tracking Control, Proceedings of 9th International Symposium on Computational Intelligence and Design, 12, 2016, 135–139. [Google Scholar]
- K. Do, Z. Jiang, J. Pan, Under-actuated ship global tracking under relaxed conditions, IEEE Trans. on Automatic Control, 47, 2002, 1592–1536. [Google Scholar]
- Ning Wang, Shuailin Lv, Zhongzhong Liu, Global finite-time heading control of surface vehicles, Neurocomputing, 175, 2016, 662–666. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. Bao, K. Nonami, Z. Yu, Combined yaw and roll control of an autonomous boat, Proceedings of the 2009 IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation, Kobe, Japan, 2009, 188–193. [Google Scholar]
- T. Li, Y. Yang, B. Hon, Robust adaptive fuzzy design for ships track-keeping control, Control Theory and Applications, 03, 2007, 445–448. [Google Scholar]
- L. Yuan, H. Wu, Multiple sliding mode adaptive fuzzy controller for nonlinear marine autopilot systems, CAAI Transactions on Intelligent Systems, 04, 2010, 308–312. [Google Scholar]
- Guanshan Hu, Yingbing Zhou, Application of Fuzzy Neural Network in Ship Course Control, Applied Mechanics and Materials, 1511, 2012, 309–315. [Google Scholar]
- Xin Wang, Tieshan Li, Weilin Luo, Direct Adaptive Neural Network Control for a Class of Ship Course Uncertain Discrete-time Nonlinear Systems, Marine Engineering Frontiers, 37, 2013, 42–48. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Wang, Chen Guo, Fuchun Sun, Dynamic neural fuzzified adaptive control of ship course with parametric modelling uncertainties, Int. J. of Modelling, Identification and Control, 13, 2015, 251–258. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wang Renqiang, Zhao Yuelin, Sun Jianming, Application of Optimized RBF Neural Network in Ship's Autopilot Design, Proceedings of IEEE Advanced Information Management, Communicates, Electronic and Automation Control Conference, 10, 2016, 1642–1646. [Google Scholar]
- Fan Yunsheng, Sun Xiaojie, Wang Guofeng, Guo Chen, On Fuzzy Self-adaptive PID Control for USV Course, Proceedings of the 34th Chinese Control Conference, 7, 2015, 8472–8478. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.