MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 213, 20182018 6th Asia Conference on Mechanical and Materials Engineering (ACMME 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Energy and Power Engineering|
|Published online||15 October 2018|
- Zheng Xuan-liang, Liu Xi-wei, Zeng Qing-qian. Heat balance calculation and program simulation design of ship central cooling system[J]. Naval Architecture and Ocean Engineering, 2012(2), 42–57. [Google Scholar]
- Xu Peng, Fan Hao. Simulation of Bilge Water System in a Ship Based on FLOWMASTER [J]. Ship & Ocean Engineering, 2016, 45(2), 86–89. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Guang-peng, Xu Nuo, Zhang Wu-ping. Application of FLOWMASTER in HVAC[J]. Refrigeration and Air Conditioning, 2006(3), 34–36. [Google Scholar]
- Hou Yu-zhu, Zhang Yuan-suo, Wen Chao-zhu, Dong Wei. Analysis and research of the pipeline flow simulation in central cooling system of naval vessel[J]. Ship Engineering, 2009(31), 75–76. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Zhen-dong. Professional Fluid System Simulation Software FLOWMASTER [J]. CAD/CAM and Manufacturing Information Industry. [Google Scholar]
- Mei Xing-xin, Tang Ling-di, Tang Yue. Application of FLOWMASTER in Hydraulic Balance of Air Conditioning Chilled Water System[J]. Heating Ventilating & Air Conditioning, 2014(4):92–95. [Google Scholar]
- Shi Hong, Jiang Yan-long, Liu Zhi-li, etc. Simulation of Bleed Air Behavior During Air Craft in Flight Based on FLOWMASTER [J]. Transactions of Nan-jing University of Aeronautics & Astronautics, Jun, 2013(2) : 132–138. [Google Scholar]
- D S Miller. Internal Flow System [M]. BHRA Fluid Engineering, 1978. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.