MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 213, 20182018 6th Asia Conference on Mechanical and Materials Engineering (ACMME 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Energy and Power Engineering|
|Published online||15 October 2018|
- Royce, king C.S., “A car for the nineties”, BL's energy conservation vehicle, transport engineering, part D, 1984, Vol. 198, No.11, Pp. 21–25. [Google Scholar]
- Walid. M. Al-Momani, Omar. O. Badran, Experimental Investigation of Factors Affecting Vechicle Fuel Consumption. International Journal of Mechanical and Materials Engineering (IJMME), 2007, Vol. 2, No. 2, 180—188 [Google Scholar]
- Charles H Heide and Pirooz Mohazzabi, Fuel economy of a vehicle as a function of airspeed: the concept of parallel corridors. International Journal of Energy and Environmental Engineering vol, 2013, Vol 4, No.2 [Google Scholar]
- Uldis Putnieks, Automobile Fuel Consumption Changes As Effect of Load. Engineering for Rural Development, Jelgava, 2013, Vol.5 [Google Scholar]
- Jan Rouwendal, An Economic Analysis of Fuel Use Per Kilometer By Private Cars. Journal of Transport Economics and Policy.(1996). [Google Scholar]
- A shly. M.F. & Jones R.H. Engineering materials. Materials & energy in car design, 1980, Vol. 34, PP.239–248. [Google Scholar]
- D. G. Montgomery, Design and analysis of experiments, Fifth Edition, John Wihley and Sons Inc., 2001. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.