MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 213, 20182018 6th Asia Conference on Mechanical and Materials Engineering (ACMME 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Mechanical Manufacturing and Automation|
|Published online||15 October 2018|
- Stefano Tornincasa, Francesco Di Monaco, The futureand the Evolution of CAD, Trends in the Development of Machinery and Associated Technology, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Jenkins B., 3D Engineering: How 3D Direct Modeling Empowers Conceptual Engineering and EnablesSimulation-Driven Product Development, White Paper, Ora Research LLC.( 2009) [Google Scholar]
- Chang Meng-Liang, A Study of Key Success Factors on Operational Performance for Sheet Metals Industry in Central Taiwan,( 2014) [Google Scholar]
- Gordon L., Comparing 3D CAD modelers, machinedesign.com,(2006) (http://machinedesign.com/article/comparing-3d-cad-modelers-1122) [Google Scholar]
- Sunil V.B., Pande S.S., Automatic recognition of features from freeform surface CAD models, Computer-Aided Design 40, 4 (2008), 502–517. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sunil V.B., Agarwal R., Pande S.S., An approach to recognize interacting features from B-Rep CAD models of prismatic machined parts using a hybrid (graph and rule based) technique, Computers in Industry(in press), 2010. [Google Scholar]
- Fiorentino M., Uva A.E., Dellisanti Fabiano M., Monno G., Improving bi-manual 3D input in CAD modeling by part rotation optimisation, Computer-Aided Design 42, 5(2010), 462–470. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.