MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 212, 20182018 International Scientific Conference “Investment, Construction, Real Estate: New Technologies and Special-Purpose Development Priorities” (ICRE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Section||Transformation of the Real Estate Market: Economic, Legal, and Management Aspects|
|Published online||15 October 2018|
- H. Chesbrough, Open Innovation: The new Imperative for Creating and Profiting from Technology (Harvard Business School Press, Boston, Massachussetts, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- H. Chesbrough, California Management Review, 45, 3 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- W. M. Cohen, D. A. Levinthal, Administrative Science Quarterly, 35, 1 (1990) [Google Scholar]
- A. Folstad, eJov, 10 (SI on Living Labs) (2008) [Google Scholar]
- P. A. Gloor, Collaborative Innovation through Swarm Creativity (Swarm Creativity 2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O. G. Golichenko, The main factors of development of the national innovation system (Nauka, Moscow, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- J. Howells, Research Policy, 35, 5 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- L. Huston, N. Sakkab, Harvard Business Review, 84, 3 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- L. Klerkx, Improving Agricultural Knowledge and Innovation Systems (2012) [Google Scholar]
- H. Lopez-Vega, Open innovation: Organizational practices and policy implications (Hasselt University, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- H. Lopez-Vega, W. Vanhaverbeke, An Open Innovation perspective on the role of innovation intermediaries in technology and idea markets (Academy of Management Annual Meeting. Montreal, Canada, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- S. Metcalfe, R. Ramlogan, The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, 48, 2 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- R.J.W. Tijssen, Research Policy, 26, 7–8 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- H. Van Lente, M. Hekkert, R. Smits, and B. van Waveren, International Journal of Innovation Management, 7, 3 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- S. M. Vasin, L. A. Gamidullaeva, Theoretical and Applied Economics, 4 (2017) doi: 10.25136 / 2409-86184.108.40.20644. [Google Scholar]
- S. M. Vasin, L. A. Gamidullaeva, Innovations, 5, 223 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S. M. Vasin, L. A. Gamidullaeva, About Russian Regional Users’ Innovation Based on Digital Information. In Pedro Isaias and Luisa Carvalho (Eds). User Innovation and the Entrepreneurship Phenomenon in the Digital Economy (IGI Global, Hershey, PA, 2017) doi: 10.4018/978-1-5225-2826-5 [Google Scholar]
- P. Kivimaa, M. Martiskainen, Energy Efficiency, 11, 1 (2017). https://doi.org/10.1007/s12053-017-9547-y [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.