MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 212, 20182018 International Scientific Conference “Investment, Construction, Real Estate: New Technologies and Special-Purpose Development Priorities” (ICRE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Transformation of the Real Estate Market: Economic, Legal, and Management Aspects|
|Published online||15 October 2018|
- N. F. Alefirenko, Phraseology in the light of modern linguistic paradigms (ELPPIS, Moscow, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- L. A. Araeva, S.I. Li, Vestnik of the Kemerovo State University of Culture and Arts, 27 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- L. A. Araeva, S.I. Li, A propositional analysis of the color categories in Chinese, Russian, English and Teleut languages: general-theoretical and typological problems of linguistics (Altai State Academy of Education named after V.M. Shukshin, Barnaul, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- V. Humboldt, Selected works on linguistics (Progress, Moscow, 1984) [Google Scholar]
- N. O. Dolgikh, Bulletin of Perm University, 4 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- T. S. Dobrikova, Young Scientist, 12 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- U. Lippman, Public opinion (Institute of the Public Opinion Foundation, Moscow, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- A. V. Merenkov, Sociology of stereotypes (Publishing House of the Ural University, Ekaterinburg, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- I. Yu. Tretyakova, Occasional transformations of phraseological units with the "soul" component: phraseologism and the word in the national-cultural discourse (linguistic method) (Elpis Publishing House, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- A. Bogoviz, S. Lobova, Y. Ragulina, A. Alekseev, V. Garnova, Mediaobrazovanie-Media Education, 3, 7–14 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- D. N. Uznadze, Psychology of the orientation (Meaning, St. Petersburg, 2001) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.