MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 212, 20182018 International Scientific Conference “Investment, Construction, Real Estate: New Technologies and Special-Purpose Development Priorities” (ICRE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Transformation of the Real Estate Market: Economic, Legal, and Management Aspects|
|Published online||15 October 2018|
- Government of Russia, Consolidated annual report on the implementation and evaluation of the effectiveness of state programs of the Russian Federation in 2016 (http://static.government.ru/media/files/i0d1XvJka1R0C7eEgp2p5nHHhbnHyVH8.pdf, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- L. A. Kaverzina, T. I. Kubasova, O. K. Belsky, A. V. Dobrya, Problems of Social and Economic Development of Siberia, 2(28), 9–15 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- T. V. Svetnik, Bulletin of the Irkutsk State Economic Academy, 25(6), 941–946 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Yu. V. Medianik, Housing Strategies, 1(1), 45–60 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- O. I. Korotkova, Law and Order in the Modern Society, 20, 25–36 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- T. I. Kubasova, L. A. Kaverzin, Bulletin of the Baikal State University, 26(6), 947–954 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- O. Grushina, G. Khomkalov, JAES, 3(41), 501–512 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. D. Kornilov, Traditions and innovations in construction and architecture: materials of the 70th jubilee All-Russian scientific and technical conference (2013) [Google Scholar]
- E. A. Ryazanova, N. G. Rygalina, Bulletin of Tver State University, Series in Law, 2, 141–153 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. A. Pechenskaya, Economic aspects of management of the construction complex in modern conditions: collected papers, 169–175 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- I. V. Moiseenko, E. V. Noskova, Russian Entrepreneurship, 19 (241), 24–31 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- A. O. Gelfand, Notes of the Scientist, 2, 24–26 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Yu. E. Ostrjakova, Genesis of economic and social problems of subjects of a market economy in Russia, T. 1, 9, 95–98 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- O. V. Grushina, I. G. Khomkalova, State Administration: an electronic bulletin of the Moscow State University, 28 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- I. A. Zaitseva, V. V Shutenko, Yu. E. Ostryakova, Modern Science-Intensive Rechnologies: Regional Annex, 1, 23–31 (2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.