MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 212, 20182018 International Scientific Conference “Investment, Construction, Real Estate: New Technologies and Special-Purpose Development Priorities” (ICRE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Land Resources and Economic Development of Siberia and the Far East|
|Published online||15 October 2018|
- BeehamResearch, Towards smart farming: Agriculture embracing the IoT Vision (Beecham Research Limited, London, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Shchukina, Bulletin of Gomel State Technical University, 3 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- N. V. Borovskikh, Agriculture in the modern economy: a new role, growth factors, risks (VIAPI RAAS, Moscow, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- V. A. Kundius, A.V. Glotko, A. V. Sibiryakov, A. M. Kudinova, Economic strategy and mechanisms of innovation-cluster development of the region’s agroindustrial complex (ASAU, Barnaul, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- M. E. Porter, Economic Development Quarterly, 14, (2000) [Google Scholar]
- C. Ketels, G. Lindqvist, O. Solvell, The Cluster Observatory, 56 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- European Committee of the Regions, Clusters and clustering policy: a guide for regional and local policy makers (ECR, Brussels, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- O. A. Myzrova, L. V. Slavnetskova, Bulletin of the Saratov State University – New Series – Ecomomics, Managementm Law, 16, 1 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S. N. Butorin, Theory and methodology of innovation-oriented management in agribusiness (VNIIESH, Moscow, 2017). [Google Scholar]
- S. N. Butorin, Scientific Review, 22 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S. N. Butorin, A. V. Bogoviz, AIC: Economics, Management, 12 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- R. Baumruk, Workspan, 47 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- M. Hekkert, S. Negro, Technological Forecasting and Social Change, 74, 4 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- S. Voelpel, M. Leibold, C. Streb, Journal of Change Management, 5, 1 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Tractica, Driverless tractors and drones to be among the key applications for agricultural robots (Tractica, Boulder, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. V. Petrikov, Results of the All-Russian Agricultural Census of 2016: changes in Russian agriculture over the past 10 years (RIA Novosti, Russia, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- Data obtained from Rosstat (www.gks.ru) and Ministry of Agriculture of the Russian Federation (www.mcx.ru) [Google Scholar]
- Department of Production & Entrepreneurship, Report on research work on the topic “Improving economic relations in the market system of forms of management of the agrarian and industrial complex of the Perm Krai” (PSATU, Perm, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- Data of the Ministry of Agriculture and Food of the Perm Region (www.agro.permkrai.ru) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.