MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 212, 20182018 International Scientific Conference “Investment, Construction, Real Estate: New Technologies and Special-Purpose Development Priorities” (ICRE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Land Resources and Economic Development of Siberia and the Far East|
|Published online||15 October 2018|
- A. A. Bobikov, Investments as a factor of effective development of innovations in agriculture (All-Russian Research Institute of Agricultural Economics, Moscow, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- I. S. Sandu, N. E. Ryzhenkova, Methodical provisions for increasing the innovation and investment attractiveness of economic entities of the agroindustrial complex (Scientific consultant, Moscow, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- N. I. Oksanych, A. V. Naumkin, Public-private partnership in implementing agrarian policy (Voskhod, Moscow, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- I. S. Sandu, F. V. Bogoviz, A. A. Bobikov, Problems and prospects of investment development of the agroindustrial complex of the Moscow region (Rosinformagrotekh, Moscow, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- N. E. Ryzhenkova, Economics, Labor, Management in Agriculture, 3, 32 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- I. S. Sandu, N. E. Ryzhenkov, A. S. Troshin, N. V. Barsukova, Innovation and investment, 2 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- ARIAE, Agrarian and industrial complex innovative system formation: the mechanism of public-private partnership (ARIAE, Moscow, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- I. S. Sandu, M. Y. Veselovsky, E. I. Semyonova, A. I. Doshchanova, Journal of Applied Economic Sciences, 6, 36 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. S. Troshin, I. S. Sandu, A. V. Kupriyanov, E. A. Stryabkova, H. F. D. Saldanha, Life Science Journal, 11, 10s (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M. Y. Veselovsky, S. U. Nuraliev, A. V. Fedotov, I. S. Sandu, N. D. Avarskiy, Journal of Applied Economic Sciences, 10, 3 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. Y. Veselovsky, E. I. Semenova, A.V. Fedotov, A. Doshchanova, Journal of Advanced Research in Law and Economics, 6, 3 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- I. S. Sandu, M. Y. Veselovsky, N. E. Ryzhenkova, Life Science Journal, 11, 12 (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.