MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 212, 20182018 International Scientific Conference “Investment, Construction, Real Estate: New Technologies and Special-Purpose Development Priorities” (ICRE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Information Technology and Computer Modeling|
|Published online||15 October 2018|
- P. Appel, Theoretical mechanics (Fizmatgiz, Moscow, 1953) [Google Scholar]
- A. I. Lurie, Analytical mechanics (Fizmatgiz, Moscow, 1961) [Google Scholar]
- L. A. Pars, Analytical dynamics (Nauka, Moscow, 1971) [Google Scholar]
- J. Wittenburg, Dynamics of the systems of rigid bodies (Mir, Moscow, 1980) [Google Scholar]
- V. V. Yudintsev, Dynamics of the systems of solids (Samara State Aerospace University, Samara, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- L. K. Lilov, Modeling the systems of coupled bodies (Nauka, Moscow, 1993) [Google Scholar]
- M. Vukobratovich, Walking robots and anthropomorphic mechanisms (Mir, Moscow, 1976) [Google Scholar]
- D. Yu. Pogorelov, Introduction to the simulation of the dynamics of systems of solids (Bryansk State University of Technology, Bryansk, 1997) [Google Scholar]
- E. I. Ignatova, N. V. Rostov, Computer simulation of executive robot systems (Polytechnic University, St. Petersburg, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- V. V. Velichenko, Matrix-geometric methods in mechanics with applications to problems of robotics (Nauka, Moscow, 1988) [Google Scholar]
- D. V. Kuzmin, Modeling of the dynamics of mechatronic systems. equations and algorithms (Publishing House of Arkhangelsk State Technical University, Arkhangelsk, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- P. G. Rusanov, Collection of Scientific-Methodological Articles on Theoretical Mechanics, 19, 111–121 (1988) [Google Scholar]
- Yu. A. Garifulin, Managed mechanical systems: collection of scientific papers, 58–64 (1985) [Google Scholar]
- P. A. Lontsikh, Yu. A. Garifulin, I. I. Livshits, S. N. Karasev, Quality. Innovation. Education, 9, 24–31 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- P. A. Lontsikh, Y. A. Garifulin, S. N. Karasev, I. I. Livshitz, International Conference “Quality Management,Transport, and Information Security, Information Technologies” (IT&QM&IS), 136–139 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.