MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 212, 20182018 International Scientific Conference “Investment, Construction, Real Estate: New Technologies and Special-Purpose Development Priorities” (ICRE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Architecture and Town Planning|
|Published online||15 October 2018|
- A. M. Kazakov, Development features of Russian cities at the present stage of urbanization: diss. on comp of Cand. Sociology. Sci. degree (22.00.04) (Moscow State University, Moscow, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- E. N. Pertsik, Geourbanistika: the textbook for the students (Publishing Center “Academy”, Moscow, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- GIS and engineering services: formulation of the problem (). [Google Scholar]
- How to use the engineering networks effectively (). [Google Scholar]
- Network of engineering support (). [Google Scholar]
- Engineering communication () [Google Scholar]
- A. I. Baimetov, Some aspects of engineering networks certification on the example of thermal power enterprises (). [Google Scholar]
- M. B. Guvennov, GIS using to improve the coordination of procedures for the location and performance of utilities (). [Google Scholar]
- A. K. Kovalchuk, S. V. Shaytura, Fundamentals of geographic information systems (Rudomino, Moscow, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- N. A. Kurdyushkina, E. S. Petrova, Geographic information systems in the activities of the municipal administration (). [Google Scholar]
- N. V. Samsonova, O. Yu. Shevchenko, Economy and Ecology of Territorial Entities, 2 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- N. V. Samsonova, O. Yu. Shevchenko, Economy and Ecology of Territorial Entities, 3 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Municipal geographic information system () [Google Scholar]
- I. L. Spivak, Solving problems of urban utilities operation based on GIS (). [Google Scholar]
- D. S. Sarychev, Modern information systems for engineering network () [Google Scholar]
- V. V. Stadnikov, Y. L. Zatynayko, A. A. Shpilevoy, O. J. Stepovaya, A. E. Lozinski, GIS of gas economy engineering network in Odessa region (). [Google Scholar]
- V. V. Tomilin, G. M. Norievskaya, The register of utilities in the municipal geographic information system (). [Google Scholar]
- O. Yu. Shevchenko, A. B. Borichevskiy, A. N. Golubova, Building-2014: urban planning and architecture: proceedings of the international scientific-practical conference (University Press, Rostov n/D, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- O. Yu. Shevchenko, V. S. Geydor, Geographic Information System (RGSU, Rostov-on-Don, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- V. E. Hakskhold, Introduction to urban geographic information systems (Oxford, 1991) [Google Scholar]
- A. Bogoviz, S. Lobova, Y. Ragulina, A. Alekseev, S. Litvinova, Mediaobrazovanie-Media Education, 4, 83–91 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. Bogoviz, S. Lobova, Y. Ragulina, A. Alekseev, V. Garnova, Mediaobrazovanie-Media Education, 3, 7–14 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. V. Bogoviz, S. V. Lobova, Y. A. Bugai, Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, 622, 30–36 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. V. Bogoviz, S. V. Lobova, Y. V. Ragulina, A. N. Alekseev, International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, 7(5), 93–101 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.