MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 212, 20182018 International Scientific Conference “Investment, Construction, Real Estate: New Technologies and Special-Purpose Development Priorities” (ICRE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Architecture and Town Planning|
|Published online||15 October 2018|
- E. V. Golosova, Bulletin of the Moscow State Forest University Forest Bulletin, 1 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- E. V. Golosova, Landscape art of China (Natalis, Moscow, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- E. V. Golosova, Bulletin of Tomsk State University. Series: Biology, 341 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Golosova, Problems of formation and formation of East Asian and West European gardens and parks under the influence of the horticultural traditions of China (on the example of China, Japan and Great Britain): the author’s abstract of diss. ... the doctors Agricultural Sciences: 06.03.03 (Moscow State Forest University, Moscow, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- O. B. Sokolskaya, Bulletin of the Saratov State University named after N. I. Vavilov, 4 (2003/) [Google Scholar]
- O. B. Sokolskaya, History of landscape art: a textbook for universities ("INFRA-M" Publishing House, Moscow, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- O. B. Sokolskaya, I. V. Sergeeva, Proceedings of the conference on the results of scientific research and production work for 2010 (SSAU, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- O. B. Sokolskaya, Floriculture, 2 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- O. B. Sokolskaya, Garden and park art: formation of development (Publishing House “Lan”, St. Petersburg, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- O. B. Sokolskaya, Restoration of the objects of the landscape and park heritage of the Volga region in Russia: Theoretical and experimental justification for the revival of "green architecture" on the territory of the Volga Upland (LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing, Germany, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- E. N. Fomenkova, Advances in Contemporary Natural History, 3 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.