MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 212, 20182018 International Scientific Conference “Investment, Construction, Real Estate: New Technologies and Special-Purpose Development Priorities” (ICRE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Architecture and Town Planning|
|Published online||15 October 2018|
- N. G. Bubis, Urik, the village (2007) [Google Scholar]
- N. G. Bubis, The Land of Irkutsk, 2(2), 8–12 (1994) [Google Scholar]
- N. G. Bubis, Ust-Kuda – the red village (2007) [Google Scholar]
- L. I. Gurova, “The Land of Irkutsk,” 1(18), 54–55 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- D. A. Dirin, A. S. Kuskov, The News of Altai State University, 3-1, 80–83 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- I. V. Kalinina, Orthodox churches of the Irkutsk diocese, XVII the beginning of the XX (Galart, Moscow, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- I. V. Kalinina, The Land of Irkutsk, 2(2), 13–16 (1994) [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Lyapin, Proceedings of the Irkutsk State Technical University, 10(93), 318–322 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Lyapin, Contemporary Landscape Design: New Perspectives: Proceedings of the International Scientific Conference, St. Petersburg, 102–104 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Lyapin, Project Baikal, 18, 58–59 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- N. V. Shestopalova, E. V. Pulyaevskaya, Historical and Cultural Landscapes of Their Preservation and Development (IrNITU Publishing House, Irkutsk, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- P. M. Shulgin, World of Russia, 2 (2004) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.