MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 212, 20182018 International Scientific Conference “Investment, Construction, Real Estate: New Technologies and Special-Purpose Development Priorities” (ICRE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Architecture and Town Planning|
|Published online||15 October 2018|
- Moscow Urban Forum, Archeology of the periphery (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Economic Development, The strategy of spatial development of the Russian Federation for the period up to 2030 Concept (Project) (Moscow, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- I. G. Lezhava, Academia, 3, 84–92 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. G. Meerovich, From city-gardens to sotsgorodam: the main architectural and urban concepts in the USSR (1917 the first half of the 1930’s), 114–118 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. G. Meerovich, Project-Baikal, 24, 118–119 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- M. G. Meerovich, Proceedings of the All-Russian Scientific Conference on Culturology, 92, 54–58 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- K. L. Lidin, M. G. Meerovich, Proceedings of the All-Russian Scientific and Practical Conference, 180, 75–83 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. G. Meerovich, Project-Baikal, 24, 87–93 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- E. Grigorieva, A. Bokov, Project Baikal, 54, 41–43 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V. E. Volynskov, Academia, 3, 99–102 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V. E. Volynskov, Academia, Architecture, and Construction, 3, 99–102 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.