MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 212, 20182018 International Scientific Conference “Investment, Construction, Real Estate: New Technologies and Special-Purpose Development Priorities” (ICRE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||New materials, Structures and Technologies for Construction in Specific Conditions of Siberia and the Far East|
|Published online||15 October 2018|
- R. V, Cattrall, Chemical sensors (Scientific World, Moscow, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- I. L. Zubkov, A. V. Maslennikov, E. S. Orlov, S. G. Sazhin, Defectoscopiya, 5 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Grechnikov, A. N. Mogilevsky, Nanoand Microsystem Technology, 2 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- T. A. Kuchmenko, E. V. Drozdova, Analytics and Control, 18, 1 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- T. A. Kuchmenko, R. P. Lisitskaya, A. A. Shuba, Analytics and Control, 18, 4 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Egorov, M. A. Egorov, Yu. I. Tsareva, and T. K. Chekhlova, Laser Physics, 17 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- E. I. Soborovich, P. A. Bakulin, Sensors and systems, 3 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- H. A. Burlaenko, A. B. Maslennikov, S. G. Sazhin, Defectoscopiya, 4 (1996) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.