MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 211, 2018The 14th International Conference on Vibration Engineering and Technology of Machinery (VETOMAC XIV)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||VM: Vibration Evaluation, Control and Mitigation on Civil Engineering Structures|
|Published online||10 October 2018|
- T. Reynolds et al., INTER, Meeting 49, pp. 365-377 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- National Research Institute for Earth Science and Disaster Resilience (NIED), Experiment for Verification of Structural Performance of CLT Buildings, https://www.edgrid.jp/datas (2016) [Google Scholar]
- N. Kawai, et al., WCTE2016, MS4-07B (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. Verhaegen, Int. J. Control 58, pp. 555-586 (1993) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Verhaegen, V. Verdult. Filtering and System Identification (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.