MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 211, 2018The 14th International Conference on Vibration Engineering and Technology of Machinery (VETOMAC XIV)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||RV: Road and Railway Noise and Vibrations: Numerical Modeling and Mitigation; TP9: Vehicle dynamics|
|Published online||10 October 2018|
- L. Izvolt et al., Mathematical modeling of the various factors impact on the frost depth of subgrade construction, XXIV R-S-P Seminar (2015) [Google Scholar]
- L. Izvolt et al., Calibration of TDR test probes for measuring moisture changes in the construction layers of the railway line, Proceedia Engineering 161 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. Kadela et al., Application of foamed concrete in road pavement-weak soil system, Procedia Engineering 193 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- J. Melcer et al, Dynamics of transport structures (Edis, Zilina, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. Herbut et al., Numerical modelling of Rayleigh wave propagation in course of rapid impulse compaction, IOP Conference Series 245 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- E. L. Wilson, Static and Dynamic Analysis of Structures (CaS, Berkeley, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- B. Olmos and J. Roesset, Evaluation of the half-power bandwidth method to estimate damping in systems without real modes, Earthquake Engineering & Structural Dynamics, (2010). [Google Scholar]
- ADINA R&D, Theory and Modeling Guide. Volume I: ADINA, ADINA R&D (2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.