MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 211, 2018The 14th International Conference on Vibration Engineering and Technology of Machinery (VETOMAC XIV)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||RM: Sustainable Railway Maintenance|
|Published online||10 October 2018|
- W. Ward, B. Deren, E. D’Silva, The economics of project analysis: A practitioner’s guide. EDI technical materials, World Bank (1991). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- World Bank (WB), An overview of Monitoring and Evaluation in the World Bank. Operations Evaluation Department, Washington D.C, USA (1994). [Google Scholar]
- C. Weiss, Methods for studying programs and policies, Weiss, London, Prentice Hall (1998). [Google Scholar]
- DG Regional Policy European Commission (DGRPEC), Guide to cost-benefit analysis of in-vestment projects. Evaluation Unit, 154 pp (2003). [Google Scholar]
- DG Regional Policy European Commission (DGRPEC), Guide to Cost-Benefit Analysis of In-vestment Projects: Economic appraisal tool for Cohesion Policy 2014-2020, 364 pp (2014). [Google Scholar]
- S. Shapiro, The Evolution of Cost-Benefit Analysis in U.S. Regulatory Decision making, Working Paper No.5, Jerusalem Papers in Regulation & Governance, 23 pp (2010). [Google Scholar]
- Minnesota Department of Transportation (MDT), s/d-Benefit Cost Analysis. MN DOT Office of In-vestment Management (http://www.dot.state.mn.us/planning/program/benefitcost.html). [Google Scholar]
- E. Mishan, Cost-Benefit Analysis: An informal introduction. Fourth Edition, New York, Routledge (1994). [Google Scholar]
- CEPS, Assessing the costs and benefits of regulation, Study for the European Commission, Secretariat General, Brussel (2013). [Google Scholar]
- J. Raczka, The cost-effectiveness analysis-a superior alternative to the cost-benefit analysis of environmental infrastructure investments. 5th European Conference on Evaluation of the Structural Funds, “Challenges for Evaluation in an Enlarged Europe”, Budapest 26/27 June (2003). [Google Scholar]
- G. Gauthier, T. Thibault, L’analyse coûts-avantages, défis et controverses, HECCETAI, Economica (1993). [Google Scholar]
- European Comission (EC), Guide to cost benefit analysis of investment projects, Structural Funds, Cohesion Funs and Instrument for Pre-Accesion (2008). [Google Scholar]
- M.J. Falcão Silva, F. Salvado, Análise Custo Benefício: Metodologia para apoio à decisão em intervenções no setor da arquitetura, engenharia e construção. Relatório 288/2015-DED/NEG, Laboratório Nacional de Engenharia Civil (2015). [Google Scholar]
- F. Salvado, M.J. Falcão Silva, Aplicabilidade da metodologia de análise custo-benefício: Identificação e proposta de avaliação de externalidade na reabilitação de edifícios. Relatório 84/2016-DED/NEG, Laboratório Nacional de Engenharia Civil (2016). [Google Scholar]
- M.J. Falcão Silva, F. Salvado, Architectural heritage sustainable rehabilitation: Proposal for application of cost-benefit analysis. 41th IAHS World Congress on Housing-Sustainability and Innovation for the Future (41IAHS), 13-16 September, Albufeira, Portugal, Paper ID 497 (2016). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.