MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 211, 2018The 14th International Conference on Vibration Engineering and Technology of Machinery (VETOMAC XIV)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||EH: Energy Harvesting from Ambient Mechanical Oscillations|
|Published online||10 October 2018|
- A. Erturk and D. J. Inman, J. Vib. Acoust. Trans. ASME, vol. 130, no. 4, 2008. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Erturk and D. J. Inman, Smart Mater. Struct., vol. 18, no. 2, p. 025009, 2009. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. O. Ruiz and V. Meruane, Smart Mater. Struct., vol. 26, no. 6, p. 065003, 2017. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. D. Rosenkrantz, vol. 158. Springer Science and Business Media, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- J. L. Beck and A. A. Taflanidis, Int. J. Uncertain. Quantif., vol. 3, no. 4, pp. 271288, 2013. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.