MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 211, 2018The 14th International Conference on Vibration Engineering and Technology of Machinery (VETOMAC XIV)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||NC: Nonlinear Dynamics and Control of Engineering Systems; TP1: Non-linear vibrations|
|Published online||10 October 2018|
- Randal W. Beard and Timothy W. McLain, Small Unmanned Aircraft: Theory and Practice (Princeton University Press, Cape Town, South Africa, 2012). [Google Scholar]
- Mark Cutler and Jonathan P. How, ASME Journal of Dynamic Systems 137(10), 1-14 pp. (2015). [Google Scholar]
- M.-D. Hua and T. Hamel and C. Samson, Proceedings of the 19th IFAC World Congress (Cape Town, South Africa, 2014) 2237-2244 pp. [Google Scholar]
- D. Mellinger and V. Kumar, Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation (Shanghai, China, 2007) 2520-2525 pp. [Google Scholar]
- Oosedo, A., Abiko, S., Narasaki, S., Kuno, A., Konno, A., Uchiyama, M., Robotics and Automation (ICRA), 2015 IEEE International Conference (Seattle, WA, USA, 2015) 2326-2331 pp. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Ryll and H.H. Bülthoff and P.R. Giordano, IEEE Transactions on Control Systems Technology 23(2), 540-556 pp. (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.