MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 211, 2018The 14th International Conference on Vibration Engineering and Technology of Machinery (VETOMAC XIV)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||NC: Nonlinear Dynamics and Control of Engineering Systems; TP1: Non-linear vibrations|
|Published online||10 October 2018|
- F.S. Oliveira, A.L. Zuluaga, S.M. Avila, J.L.V. Brito, Int. J. of Innovations in Mat. Science and Eng. 1, 82-89 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- N.D. Anh, H. Matsuhisa, L.D. Vieta, L. D., M. Yasuda, J. of Sound and Vib., 307, 187-201 (2007) 187-201. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Majchern, Z. Wojcicki, Z., Arch. of Civil and Mech. Eng.,14, 204-217(2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.B. Colherinhas, M.V.G. Morais, M.A.M. Shzu, S.M. Avila, Proc. of COMPDYN (2015). [Google Scholar]
- P. V. B. Guimarães, M. V. G. Morais, S.M. Avila, Vibration Engineering and Technology of Machinery, Springer International Publishing Switzerland Mechanisms and Machine Science 23, 379-388 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A. Deraemaeker, P. Soltani, J Multi-body Dynamics, 231, 285-291(2017). [Google Scholar]
- P.L. Bernardes, S.M. Avila, S. M., G.B. Colherinhas, M.V.G. Morais, Procc. of XXXVIII Ibero-Latin American Cong. on Comp. Met. in Eng., CILAMCE, Florianópolis, (2017). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.