MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 211, 2018The 14th International Conference on Vibration Engineering and Technology of Machinery (VETOMAC XIV)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||NC: Nonlinear Dynamics and Control of Engineering Systems; TP1: Non-linear vibrations|
|Published online||10 October 2018|
- L. Azrar, R. Benamar, and R. G. White, J. Sound Vib., 224, no. 2, pp. 183-207, (1999). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Adri, Z. Beidouri, M. El kadiri, and R. Benamar, Asian J. Sci. Technol., 7, no. 02, pp. 2344-2351, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- A. Ahmed and B. Rhali, Int. J. Innov. Res. Sci. Eng. Technol., 6, no. 6, pp. 11036-11042, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Igor A. Karnovskiĭ and O. I. Lebed, Formulas for structural dynamics : tables, graphs, and solutions. (2001). [Google Scholar]
- J. Kiusalaas, Numerical Methods in Engineering with MATLAB, Second Edi. (2010). [Google Scholar]
- M. El Kadiri, R. Benamar, and R. G. White, J. Sound Vib., 249, no. 2, pp. 263-305, (2002). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Géradin and D. J. Rixen, Mechanical Vibrations: Theory and Application to Structural Dynamics. (2015). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.