MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 211, 2018The 14th International Conference on Vibration Engineering and Technology of Machinery (VETOMAC XIV)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||10 October 2018|
- Ghanem, R.G., and Spanos, P.D., Stochastic Finite Elements: A Spectral Approach (Dover Publications Inc., 2012) 224 [Google Scholar]
- Kleiber, M., and Hien, T.D., The stochastic finite element method (Wiley, 1992) 336 [Google Scholar]
- Yamazaki, F., Shinozuka, M., and Dasgupta G., “Neumann expansion for stochastic finite element analysis”, Journal of EngineeringMechanics-ASCE 114, 1335-1354 (1988) [Google Scholar]
- Papadrakakis, M., and Papadopoulos, V., “Robust and efficient methods for stochastic finite element analysis using Monte Carlo simulation”, Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering 134, 325-340 (1996) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Adhikari, S., Structural dynamic analysis with generalized damping models : identification (Wiley-ISTE, London, 2014) 247 [Google Scholar]
- Fox, R.L., and Kapoor, M.P., “Rates of change of eigenvalues and eigenvectors”, AIAA Journal 12, 2426-2429 (1968) [Google Scholar]
- Pryse, S.E., Adhikari, S., and Kundu, A., “Sample-based and sample-aggregated based Galerkin projection schemes for structural dynamics”, Probabilistic EngineeringMechanics 54, 118-130 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.