MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 210, 201822nd International Conference on Circuits, Systems, Communications and Computers (CSCC 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||05 October 2018|
- P. Krzesiński, G. Gielerak, J. Kowal Impedance cardiography - a modern tool for the monitoring of cardiovascular diseases, Kardiol Pol 2009; 67: 65-71 [Google Scholar]
- HH. Woltjer, HJ. Bogaard, PM. de Vries The technique of impedance cardiography Eur Heart J 1997; 18: 1396-403 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- JM. Van De Water, TW. Miller, et al.. Impedance cardiography: the next vital sign technology? Chest 2003; 123: 2028-33 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- https://amulet.wim.mil.pl [Google Scholar]
- Beck JR, Pauker SG. The Markov process in medical prognosis. Med Decis Making. 1983;3:419-58. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Eckman MH, Beshansky JR, Durand-Zaleski I, Levine HJ, Pauker SG. Anticoagulation for noncardiac procedures in patients with prosthetic heart valves. Does low risk mean high cost? JAMA, 1990;263:1513-21. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wong JB, Sonnenberg FA, Salem D, Pauker SG. Myocardial revascularization for chronic stable angina: an analysis of the role of percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplasty based on data available in 1989. Ann Intern Med. 1990;113:852-71. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hillner BE, Smith TJ, Desch CE. Efficacy and cost-effectiveness of autologous bone marrow transplantation in metastatic breast cancer. Estimates using decision analysis while awaiting clinical trial results. JAMA. 1992;267:2055-61. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Birkmeyer JD, Marrin CA, O'Connor G-T. Should patients with Bjork-Shiley valves undergo prophylactic replacement? Lancet. 1992;340:520-3. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sonnenberg F., Beck R. Med Decis Making 1993;13:322-338), http//:sagepub.mdm.com at National Institutes of Health Library on January 21, 2009 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. S. Lasdon, A. D. Waren, A. Jain, and M. Ratner. 1978. Design and Testing of a Generalized Reduced Gradient Code for Nonlinear Programming. ACM Trans. Math. Softw. 4, 1 (1978), 34-50. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Abadie and J. Carpentier, “Generalization of the Wolfe Reduced Gradient Method to the Case of Nonlinear Constraints,” in Optimization R. Fletcher, Ed., Academic Press, 1969, 37-47. [Google Scholar]
- J. Abadie, “Application of the GRG Algorithm to Optimal Control Problems,” in Nonlinear and Integer Programming J. Abadie, Ed., North Holland Publishing Co., 1972, 191-211. [Google Scholar]
- L. S. Lasdon, R. Fox and M. Ratner, “Nonlinear Optimization Using the Generalized Reduced Gradient Method,” Tech. Memo. No. 325, [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.