MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 210, 201822nd International Conference on Circuits, Systems, Communications and Computers (CSCC 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||05 October 2018|
- P. M. Mircea, M. Ciontu, I. Mircea, C.G. Buzatu, D. Rusinaru, D. Ursu, I. Marin, E. Butoarca, Analyzing the efficiency of neutral treatment with resistor and shunt circuit breaker in a MV distribution substation, International Conference on Control, Artificial Intelligence, Robotics and Optimization, ICCAIRO 2018, 19-21 May, Prague, Czech Republic, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- “Performance standard for the distribution service” approved by ANRE - “Ordinul Nr.11/ 30 Martie 2016”, published in “MO al României”, Part I, Nr.291/18.004.2016” and amended and completed, published in “MO al României”, Part I, Nr.535/07.07.2017”, approved by ANRE - “Ordinul Nr.49/ 2017”. [Google Scholar]
- P. M. Mircea, D. Ursu, I. Marin, I. Mircea, G.C. Buzatu, Analysis of overvoltages occurring at grounding faults in a medium voltage network depending on the neutral treatment, The 23th Conference of Energy Engineering, CIE 2017, 08-09 June, Oradea, Romania (2017). [Google Scholar]
- P. M. Mircea, G.C. Buzatu, I. Mircea, I. Marin, D. Ursu, F. Bocai, Overvoltages evaluation in electrical networks with isolated neutral - analytical calculation and experimental tests, European Conference on Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, EECS 2017, Bern, Switzerland, 17-19 November (2017). [Google Scholar]
- “Insulation co-ordination - Part 1: Definitions, principles and rules - Part 2, Application Guide”, IEC 60071-1/2, (2006). [Google Scholar]
- H. Opačak, T. Čalić, S. Jergović, “The influence of grounding transformer on ground fault current in mv networks”, The 24th International Conference on Electricity Distribution, 0653, CIRED 2017, 12-15 June, Glasgow (2017). [Google Scholar]
- C. Obkircher, “Ausbaugrenzen gelöscht betriebener Netze”, TU Gratz, Institut für Elektrische Anlagen, Gratz, Austria, (2008). [Google Scholar]
- ***www.incesa.ro/bridge70 [Google Scholar]
- ***www.incesa.ro [Google Scholar]
- D. Rusinaru, L.G. Manescu, M. Ciontu, P. M. Mircea, G. C. Buzatu, G. Stoian, C. Popirlan, T. Vilceanu, A. Negoita, M. Alba, Powering knowledge transfer at INCESA - BRIDGE projects, Proceedings of 2017 International Conference on Optimization of Electrical and Electronic Equipment (OPTIM) & 2017 Intl Aegean Conference on Electrical Machines and Power Electronics (ACEMP), Brasov, Romania, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- V. M. Roşca, P. M. Mircea, E. Butoarca, I. Mircea, I. Marin, C. Bratu, M. Ciontu, Studiul influenţei modalitătilor de tratare a neutrului asupra indicatorilor de performantă ai serviciului de distributie a energiei electrice, Conferinţa de Inginerie Energetică, CIE 2018, 08-09 Iunie Oradea/ Baile Felix, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- A. Cerretti, F. M. Gatta, A. Geri, S. Lauria, M. Maccioni, and G. Valtorta, “Ground Fault Temporary Overvoltages in MV Networks:Evaluation and Experimental Tests”, IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery, July 2012, DOI: 10.1109/TPWRD.2012.2192456, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Butoarca, E., Ursu, D., Mircea, P.M., Marin, I., Ciurescu, M., Buzatu, G.C., - Issues of Selective Detection and Elimination of Earth Faults in MV Networks with the Neutral Treated by Petersen Coil, Joint International Conference OPTIM-ACEMP, 25-27 May Brasov, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- “Normative on insulation selection, insulation coordination and protection of the energy system against overvoltages”, ”NTE 001/03/00”, Ord. nr. 2 / 7.02. 2003, ANRE. [Google Scholar]
- ***http://w3.siemens.com/smartgrid/global/en/prod ucts-systems-solutions/7sj82.aspx., 2015. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.