MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 210, 201822nd International Conference on Circuits, Systems, Communications and Computers (CSCC 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||05 October 2018|
- *** Romanian Standard The Electricity Distribution Service - Standard of Performance (OG 11/2016), www.anre.ro (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. Music, A. Bosovic, N. Hasanspahic, S. Avdakovic, E. Becirovic, Integrated Power Quality Monitoring Systems in Smart Distribution Grids, 2012 IEEE International Energy Conference and Exhibition (ENERGYCON), (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A. Mubiana, M. Mutingi, G. Gope, C. Mbohwa, Analysis of Power Quality Factors: A Case Study of Windhoek, Namibia, Proceedings of the World Congress on Engineering and Computer Science 2016 Vol II WCECS 2016, October 19-21, 2016, San Francisco, USA (2016) [Google Scholar]
- *** IEEE Std 1159.3 Recommended Practice for the Transfer of Power Quality Data, IEEE, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Power Quality Data Interchange Format (PQDIF) Software Verification and Demonstration Test Bed for Power Quality and Advanced Revenue Meters [Google Scholar]
- Electrotek Concepts, Inc., PQView - User Manual and Quick Start Guide, www.pqview.com [Google Scholar]
- L.G. Manescu, D. Rusinaru, C. Popirlan, G. Stoian, M. Ciontu, C. Buzatu, a.o., Complex Software System for Data Management and Analysis of Power Distribution Grids, 4th International Conf. on Mathematics and Computers in Sciences and Industry MCSI 2017, Corfu, Greece, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- *** EN 50160, Voltage characteristics of electricity supplied by public distribution systems, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- PQ monitors - voltage quality, avalable at http://www.e-mega.cz/meg-40 [Google Scholar]
- PQDiffractor 2.7.3 Released, available at http://www.pqview.com/new/2016/6/17/pqdiffractor-273-released.html [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.