MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 210, 201822nd International Conference on Circuits, Systems, Communications and Computers (CSCC 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||05 October 2018|
- J. Doležal, Project management: a comprehensive, practically and according to international standards (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Project Management Institute, A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (2017) [Google Scholar]
- H. Kerzner, Project management: a systems approach to planning, scheduling, and controlling (2013) [Google Scholar]
- J. R. Meredith, Project management in practice (2014) [Google Scholar]
- W. E. Larson, F. G. Clifford, Project management: the managerial process (2014) [Google Scholar]
- H. Maylor, Project Management (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A. Svozilová, Project management: system approach to project management (2016) [Google Scholar]
- International Project Management Association, Individual competence baseline for project, programme and portfolio management (2015) [Google Scholar]
- J. Doležal, P. Máchal, and B. Lacko, Project management according to IPMA (2012) [Google Scholar]
- E. Stark, B. Sweeney, Project management for beginners: proven project management methods to complete projects with time & money to spare (2015) [Google Scholar]
- R. Burke, Project management: planning and control techniques (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Project Management Institute, Project Manager Competency Development (PMCD) Framework (2007) [Google Scholar]
- SPŘ, National standard of project management competence (2012) [Google Scholar]
- P. Taraba, M. Hart, and K. Pitrova, Polish J. Manag. Stud. 13, 1 (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Schwalbe, Project management in IT: complete guide (2011) [Google Scholar]
- I. Campbell, Chi-squared and Fisher-Irwin tests of two-by-two tables with small sample recommendations. Statistics in Medicine, 26, 19 (2007). [Google Scholar]
- D. G. Altman, Practical statistics for medical research. CRC press. (1990) [Google Scholar]
- J. L. Fleiss, B. Levin and M. C. Paik, The measurement of interrater agreement. John Wiley & Sons, Inc. (2004) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.