MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 209, 2018International Conference on Combustion Physics and Chemistry (ComPhysChem’18)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||02 October 2018|
- R. Hickling, M.M. Kamal, Engine Noise: Excitation, Vibration, and Radiation, first ed. Springer, (1982) [Google Scholar]
- Bendat, J. S. and Piersol, A. G. Engineering applications of correlation and spectral analysis, John Wiley & Sons.M.(1980) [Google Scholar]
- Withrow L, Rassweiler GM, Slow motion shows knocking and nonknocking explosions. SAE Transactions 39, 297–303, 312 (1936) [Google Scholar]
- Heywood JB,. Internal combustion engine fundamentals. New York: McGraw-Hill; (1988) [Google Scholar]
- D.E. Baxa, Noise Control in Internal Combustion Engines, Krieger Pub Co, (1989) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.