MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 209, 2018International Conference on Combustion Physics and Chemistry (ComPhysChem’18)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||02 October 2018|
- P.D. Ronney, Laser versus conventional ignition of flames, Optical Engineering 33(2), 510–521 (1994) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.A. O’Briant, S.B. Gupta, S.S. Vasu, Review: laser ignition for aerospace propulsion, Propulsion and Power Research 5(1), 1–21(2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Smirnov, S.A. Kostritsa, V.D. Kobtsev, N.S. Titova, A.M. Starik, Experimental study of combustion of composite fuel comprising n-decane and aluminum nanoparticles, Combust. Flame 162(10) 3554–3561 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.C. Eckbreth, BOXCARS: Crossed-beam phase-matched CARS generation in gases, Appl. Phys. Letts. 32 ,421–423 (1978) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ansys Fluent. Version 12. ANSYS Inc.; January (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Bezgin L.V., Kopchenov V.I., Sharipov A.S., Titova N.S., Starik A.M. Evaluation of prediction ability of detailed reaction mechanisms in the combustion performance in hydrogen-air supersonic flows. Combustion Science and Technology, 2013, V.185, N.1, P. 62–94 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Kathrotia, M. Fikri, M. Bozkurt, M. Hartmann, U. Riedel, C. Schulz. Study of the H+O+M reaction forming OH*: Kinetics of OH* chemiluminescence in hydrogen combustion systems. Combustionand Flame 157 (2010) 1261–1273(2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.