MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 209, 2018International Conference on Combustion Physics and Chemistry (ComPhysChem’18)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||02 October 2018|
- H.D. Ross (Ed.), Microgravity combustion: fire in free fall (Academic press, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- M. Dreyer, Microgravity Sci. Technol. 22, 4 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Krikunova, E.E. Son, High. Temp. 1 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Krikunova, E.E. Son, Microgravity Sci. Technol. 1 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Aksenov, Computer Research and Modeling 9, 5 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.