MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 209, 2018International Conference on Combustion Physics and Chemistry (ComPhysChem’18)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||02 October 2018|
- P. Griebel, E. Boschek et al., P. Jansohn, Flame Stability and NOx Emission Improvements due to H2 Enrichment of Turbulent, Lean Premixed, High-Pressure, Methane/Air Flames, The Future of Gas turbine technology 3rd Intl. Conference 2006, Belgium. [Google Scholar]
- Weller, H.G. The development of a new flame area combustion model using conditional averaging. Thermo-fluids section report TF/9307 Department of Mechanical Engineering Imperial College of Science Technology and Medicine, 1993. [Google Scholar]
- SPR Muppala et al., Development of an algebraic reaction rate closure for the numerical calculation of turbulent premixed methane, ethylene, and propane/air flames for pressure up to 1.0 MPa, Combustion and Flame 140 (2005) 257–266. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N K Aluri, SPR Muppala et al., Large Eddy Simulation of Lean Premixed Turbulent Flames of Three Different Combustion Configurations using a novel Reaction closure, Flow Turbulence Combust (2008) 80:207–224. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N K Aluri and SPR Muppala et al., Substantiating a fractal-based algebraic reaction closure of premixed turbulent combustion for high pressure and Lewis number effects,Combustion and Flame 145(2006) 663–674. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Siva Muppala and Ramesh Badiger et al., RANS Simulation of High-Pressure Premixed Turbulent Lean Flames in PSI Combustor, Hyderabad Asia Pacific Conference – Dec-2010. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.