MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 207, 2018International Conference on Metal Material Processes and Manufacturing (ICMMPM 2018)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Material Science Engineering|
|Published online||18 September 2018|
- Mishra, R. S. and Ma, Z. Y.: Friction stir welding and processing, Materials Science and Engineering, 50, 1–78, 2005. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Baghel, P. K. and Siddiquee, A. N.: Design And Development of Fixture For Friction Stir Welding, IISTE, 3, 40–47, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Singh, R., Rizvi, S. A. and Tewari, S. P.: Design and Fabrication of FSW Fixture With A New Approach, Elixir Mech. Engg, 86, 34844–34846, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Raman, S., Wadke, A., Trichy, M., Niver, N. and Way, C.: Fixture Design Criteria: Phase I, CASI, 1–14, 2003. [Google Scholar]
- Piccini, J. M. and Svobod, H. G.: Effect of the tool penetration depth in Friction Stir Spot Welding (FSSW) of dissimilar aluminium alloys, Procedia Materials Science, 8, 868–877, 2015. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Shah, P. H. and Badhek, V.: An experimental investigation of temperature distribution and joint properties of Al 7075 T651 friction stir welded aluminum alloys, Procedia Technology, 23, 543–550, 2016. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sivakumar, Bose, V., Raguraman, D. and Muruganandam, D.: Review Paper on Friction Stir Welding of various Aluminium Alloys, IOSR-JMCE, e ISSN: 22781684, p-ISSN: 2320-334X, 46–52, 2014. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.