MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 207, 2018International Conference on Metal Material Processes and Manufacturing (ICMMPM 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Material Science Engineering|
|Published online||18 September 2018|
- B. L. Mordike and T. Ebert: Magnesium: Properties−application−potential. Mat. Sci. Eng. A, 302 (2001), pp. 37–45. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Zhang, R. J. Perez and E. J. Lavernia: Effect of SiC and graphite particulates on the damping behavior of metal matrix composites. Acta. Metall. Mater., 42 (1994), pp. 395–409. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Zhang, R. J. Perez: Dislocation-induced damping in metal matrix composites. J. Mater. Sci., 28 (1993), pp. 835–846. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Narasirnalu, and G. Manoj: Damping characterization of Mg-SiC composites using an integrated suspended beam method and new circle-fit approach. Mater. Res. Bull., 37(2002), pp. 1149–1162. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Cao, C. F. Zhang, T. X. Fan, and D. Zhang: In situ synthesis and damping capacities of TiC reinforced magnesium matrix composites. Mater. Sci. Eng. A, 496 (2008), pp.242–246. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. H. Liao, H. W. Wang, X. F. Li, and N. H. Ma: Research on the dislocation damping of Mg2Si/Mg−9Al composite materials. Mater. Lett., 61 (2007), pp. 2518–2522. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Wang, J. T. Gao, K. Chang, L. Meng, N. Zhang and Z. C. Guo. He:Manufacturing of open-cell aluminum foams via infiltration casting in super-gravity fields and mechanical properties. RSC.Adv., 8 (2018), pp. 15933–15939. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. L. Niu, F. J. Yan, Y. S. Wang, D. P. Duan, and X. M. Yang: Effect of Zr content on damping property of Mg−Zr binary alloys. Mater. Sci. Eng. A, 718 (2018), pp. 418–426. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.