MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 207, 2018International Conference on Metal Material Processes and Manufacturing (ICMMPM 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Material Science Engineering|
|Published online||18 September 2018|
- Weigang Zhan, Fatigue life prediction based on crack propagation and its Application in crane metal structures, Harbin Institute of Technology (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Xia Lu, Analysis and Preventive Measures of Common Mechanical Accidents of Cranes, Brand and standardization. 10 (2015) 83–84. [Google Scholar]
- Yidong Li, Safety Evaluation of Metal Structure of Shipbuilding Crane Based on Fatigue Failure, Zhejiang University (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Aiqing Chen, Statistics on safety risks and defects of cranes, China Chemical Trade. 7 (2015) 110. [Google Scholar]
- Yali He, Study on fatigue life analysis and safety evaluation method of bridge crane, Beijing University of Chemical Technology (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Wei C C, Chien C F, Wang M J J. An AHP-based approach to ERP system selection, J. International Journal of Production Economics, 2005, 96(1):47-62. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ramanathan R, Ganesh L S. Group preference aggregation methods employed in AHP: An evaluation and an intrinsic process for deriving members’ weightages, J. European Journal of Operational Research, 1994, 79(2):249-265. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.