MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 207, 2018International Conference on Metal Material Processes and Manufacturing (ICMMPM 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Material Science Engineering|
|Published online||18 September 2018|
- Society of Automotive Engineers of China. Trace research on world automotive technology development (lightweight) [M]. Beijing: Beijing Institute of Technology Press, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Z.G. An, Y.Y. Zhao, The structural strength design of the light weight of the car crash beam of anti-collision beam [J]. Computer Simulation, 33, 7 (2016), [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Davoodi, S.M. Sapuan, D. Ahmad. Concept election of car bumper beam with developed hybrid bio-composite material [J]. MATER DESIGN, 32, 9 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ramin, Hosseinzadeh, Mahmood M.Ramin Hosseinzadeh, Larry B. Lessard. Parametric study of automotive composite bumper beams subjected to low-velocity impacts [J]. COMPOS STRUCT, 68, 9 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- H.Y. Zhang, H. Fu, Z. Xiao, B. Li, S.Y. Duan. Lightweight research on bumper beam of fiber reinforced composite [J]. FIBER COMPOS, 10, 7 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- D.K. Park. A development of simple analysis model on bumper barrier impact and new IIHS bumper impact using the dynamically equivalent beam approach [J]. J MECH SCI TECHNOL, 25, 8 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- J.W. Zhang, T.Q Fan, Q.J. Zhao, Y. Li. Crash performances comparison and selection of bumper beam with different lightweight methods [C]. Proceedings of the 11th International Forum of Automotive Traffic Safety, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- H.W. Sun , X.C. Zhang, Z.F, Liu, Y. Xin, Z. Yang Optimization of front anti-collision beam structure in offset crash [J]. AUTO ENG, 6, 4,(2017) [Google Scholar]
- Q.C. Hong, W.G, Liu, D.Y. Zhou, A Study on Body Structure Lightweighting in the Transfiguration Development of a Sedan [J]. AUTOMOT ENG, 39, 5,(2017) [Google Scholar]
- X.P. Yang, Z.B. Huang, Z.Y, Zhang, H.P. Yang, Y.J. Zhou, Application progress of carbon fiber reinforced polymers for energy saving and emission reduction [J]. MATER REV, 5 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Z.Y. Hu, B.Q. Zeng, S.G. Xie. Vehicle Safety Simulation and Analysis Based on LS-DYNA and HyperWorks [M]. Beijing: Tsinghua University Press (2011) [Google Scholar]
- J. Zhang. Structural Analyses and Layer Optimization of Large Scale Wind Turbine Blade [D]. Wuxi: Jiangnan University, (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.