MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 206, 20182018 The 3rd International Conference on Civil Engineering and Materials Science (ICCEMS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Mechanical and Automotive Engineering|
|Published online||19 September 2018|
- Gen W 2013 Evaluation of measurement error and uncertainty (2th edition) (Beijing: China zhijian publishing house, Standards press of China) pp 77–90 [Google Scholar]
- BIPM, IEC, IFCC, ISO, IUPAC, IUPAP, OIML 1993 Guide to the expression of uncertainty in measurement (Geneva, Switzerland. [Google Scholar]
- General Administration of Quality Supervision, Inspection and Quarantine of the People’s Republic of China 2013 Evaluation and expression of uncertainty in measurement (Beijing: China zhijian publishing house) [Google Scholar]
- Chen X, Bo X, Wang H 2005 The evaluation of combined uncertainty based on the theory of Monte Carlo Chinese Journal of Scientific Instrument vol 26(z1) pp 759–761 [Google Scholar]
- Ge L 2006 Uncertainty evaluation for virtual instrument measurements based on Monte Carlo method (Hefei: He Fei University of Technology) pp 25–37 [Google Scholar]
- Chen H, Cao Y, Han J 2011 Evaluation of uncertainty in measurement based on a Monte Carlo method Journal of Electronic Measurement and Instrumentation vol 25(4) pp 301–308 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wang W, Song M, Chen Y, Gu L, Tao J 2008 Application of Monte-Carlo method in measurement uncertainty evaluation of complicated model Chinese Journal of Scientific Instrument vol 29 pp 1446–1449 [Google Scholar]
- Wang J, Liu Q, Yang H 2016 Moisture detector standard uncertainty evaluation based on Monte Carlo method World Sci-Tech R & D vol 2 pp 297–300 [Google Scholar]
- Ni Y 2015 Practical evaluation of uncertainty in measurement (5th edition) (Beijing: China zhijian publishing house, Standards press of China) pp 35–54 [Google Scholar]
- Cao Y, Chen W 2012 Analysis of uncertainty using MATLAB Metrology & Measurement technique vol39(2) pp 55–56 [Google Scholar]
- Huang F, Zhou X, Chen G 2016 Uncertainty evaluation of digital multimeter measurement and implementation based on Lab VIEW Industrial Metrology vol s2 pp 43–45 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.