MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 206, 20182018 The 3rd International Conference on Civil Engineering and Materials Science (ICCEMS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Mechanical and Automotive Engineering|
|Published online||19 September 2018|
- Clark M R, McCann D M and Forde M C 2003 Application of infrared thermography to the nondestructive testing of concrete and masonry bridges NDT International 36 265–275 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lourenço T, Matias L and Faria P 2017 Anomalies detection in adhesive wall tiling systems by infrared thermography Construction and Building Materials 148 419–428 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Baroň I, Bečkovský D and Míča L 2012 Application of infrared thermography for mapping open fractures in deep-seated rockslides and unstable cliffs Landslides 36 265–275 [Google Scholar]
- Nolesini T, Frodella W, Bianchini S and Casagli N 2016 Detecting slope and urban potential unstable areas by means of multi-platform remote sensing techniques: the Volterra (Italy) case study Remote Sensing 8, 746, doi:10.3390/rs8090746 [Google Scholar]
- Wu J H, Lin H M, Lee D H Fang S C 2005 Integrity assessment of rock mass behind the shotcreted slope using thermography Engineering Geology 80 164–173 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Martino S and Mazzanti P 2014 Integrating geomechanical surveys and remote sensing for sea cliff slope stability analysis: the Mt. Pucci case study (Italy) Natural Hazards and Earth System Sciences 14 831–848 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mineo S, Pappalardo G, Rapisarda F, Cubito A and Di Maria G 2015 Integrated geostructural, seismic and infrared thermography surveys for the study of an unstable rock slope in the Peloritani Chain (NE Sicily) Engineering Geology 195 225–235 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chen C Y, Chen S C and Chen K H 2016 Earth dam monitoring by using infrared thermography detection Proceedings of Engineering Technology and Innovation 4 40–42 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.