MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 206, 20182018 The 3rd International Conference on Civil Engineering and Materials Science (ICCEMS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Material Science and Engineering|
|Published online||19 September 2018|
- Siddiqui, M. N., and Ali, M. F. “Studies on the aging behavior of the Arabian asphalts.” Fuel (1999); 78(9), 1005–1015. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mouillet, V., Farcas, F., and Besson, S. “Ageing by UV radiation of an elastomer modified bitumen.” Fuel (2008); 87(12), 2408–2419. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Dehouche, N., Kaci, M., and Mokhtar, K. A. “Influence of thermo-oxidative aging on chemical composition and physical properties of polymer modified bitumens.” Constr. Build. Mater.(2012); 26(1), 350–356. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Xiao, F., Punith, V., Amirkhanian, S., and Thodesen, C. “Improved resistance of long-term aged warm-mix asphalt to moisture damage containing moist aggregates.” J. Mater. Civ. Eng., (2013a; 10.1061/ (ASCE) MT.1943-5533.0000567, 913–922. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chen, J., Chen, S., Liao, M., and Huang, S. “Laboratory evaluation of asphalt blends of recycling agents mixed with aged binders.” J. Mater. Civ. Eng., (2015); 10.1061(ASCE) MT.1943-5533.0001081, 04014143.6. [Google Scholar]
- Cheolmin Baek, Benjamin Shane Underwood, Yongbaek Richard Kim. Effects of oxidative aging on asphalt mixtures properties. Transportation Research Record. 2012 [Google Scholar]
- Huang S C, Grimes W. Influence of aging temperature on rheological and chemical properties of asphalt binders [J]. Transportation Research Record, 2010, 2179(1): 39–48 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lu XH, Isacsson U. Effect of ageing on bitumen chemistry and rheology. Constr Build Mater (2002); 16:15–22. [Google Scholar]
- Durrieu F, Farcas F, Mouillet V. The influence of UV aging of a styrene/butadiene/styrene modified bitumen: comparison between laboratory and on site aging. Fuel(2007); 86:1446–51. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wright, J.R. Weathering: Theoretical and Practical Aspects of Asphalt Durability. Chapter 8 in Bituminous Materials: Asphalts, Tars and Pitches Volume II, Ed. A.J. Hoiberg, Inter-science Publishers, New York, 1965. [Google Scholar]
- Engine Yener, Sinan Hınıslıoğlu. Effects of exposure time and temperature in aging test on asphalt binder properties. International Journal of Civil and Structural Engineering, volume 5, issue 2, 2014 Pages: 112–124. [Google Scholar]
- Engine Yener, Sinan Hınıslıoğlu. The influence of the temperature and time variations on the aging of bituminous binders. 9th International Congress on Advances in Civil Engineering, 27–30 September 2010. [Google Scholar]
- Yuan, J., and Zhao, K. (2000). The dose of modifier and the property of modified asphalt. Petrol. Asphalt 13:10. [Google Scholar]
- Pan, Jielin. “A study of Asphalt Aging Behavior using Molecular Dynamics Simulations.” (2016). http://digitalrepository.unm.edu/ ce_etds/12. [Google Scholar]
- Bouraima, Mouhamed Bayane, Xiao-hua Zhang, Shui-wen Zhou, and Yanjun Qiu. “Effect of Extraction Residue on the Properties of Asphalt Binders.” The Global Journal of Researches in Engineering. Vol 17, No 2-E (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Gao, F. Gu, L.Y. Zhang. Thermal oxidative aging characterization of SBS modified asphalt. J. Wuhan Univ. Technol., 2 (2013), pp. 88–91 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Zhang, J. Y. Yu, S. P. Wu. Effect on ageing on rheological properties of storage-stable SBS/sulfur-modified asphalts. J. Hazard. Mater. 507–517 (2010). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.