MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 206, 20182018 The 3rd International Conference on Civil Engineering and Materials Science (ICCEMS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Building Materials and Construction Management|
|Published online||19 September 2018|
- Bayane, B. M., Yanjun, Q. (2017). Transport infrastructure development in China. Journal of Sustainable Development of Transport and Logisti2cs, 2 (1), 29–39. doi:10.14254/JSDTL.2017.2-1.3. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Csanyi LH, 1957. Foamed asphalt in bituminous pavements. Design procedures for soil modification or stabilization. IN, USA: Division of Engineering and Asset Management, Office of Geotechnical Services; 2013, February. [Google Scholar]
- Wirtgen Cold Recycling Technology, 2012. The Wirtgen Cold Recycling Manual, Wirtgen Gmb H, Windhagen, Germany. [Google Scholar]
- Geoff J, 2013. Design and performance of foamed bitumen stabilized pavements: progress report 1. Australia: Austroad Ltd. [Google Scholar]
- Abel, F., 1978. Foamed Asphalt Base Stabilization. Proc.,6th Annual Asphalt Paving Seminar, Colorado State Univ, Dec.7-8,1978. [Google Scholar]
- Acott, S.M., 1979. Sand Stabilisation Using Foamed Bitumen. In: 3rd Conference on Asphalt Pavements for Southern Africa, 3rd, 1979, Durban, pp.155–172. [Google Scholar]
- Mohammad LN, Abu-Farsakh MY, Wu Z, Abadie C, 2003. Louisiana, experience with foamed recycled asphalt pavement base materials. USA: Transportation Research Board, TRR 1832; 2003: pp. 17–24. [Google Scholar]
- Saleh, M. F. New Zealand Experience with Foam Bitumen Stabilization. In Transportation Research Record: Journal of the Transportation Research Board, No. 1868, Transportation Research Board of the National Academies, Washington, D.C., 2004, pp. 40–49. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kaveh Ostad-Ali-Askari, Mohammad Shayannejad. The Study of Mixture Design for Foam Bitumen and the Polymeric and Oil Materials Function in Loose Soils Consolidation. Journal of Civil Engineering Research 2015, 5(2): 39–44 DOI: 10.5923/j.jce.20150502.04. [Google Scholar]
- Saleh, M. F. Effect of Aggregate Gradation, Mineral Fillers, Bitumen Grade, and Source on Mechanical Properties of Foamed Bitumen-Stabilized Mixes. Transportation Research Record: Journal of the Transportation Research Board. Issue Number: 1952. 2006. [Google Scholar]
- Saleh, M. F. Cost evaluation of foam bitumen and other stabilization alternatives. International Journal of Pavement Engineering, Vol. 00, No. 0, 2006, 1–5. DOI: 10.1080/10298430601149585 [Google Scholar]
- Csanyi, L. H, 1963. Foamed Asphalt for Economic Road Construction. Civil Engineering, Vol. 32, No. 6, pp. 62–69. [Google Scholar]
- Namutebi, M., Birgisson, B., & Bagampadde, U, 2011. Foaming effects on binder chemistry and aggregate coatability using foamed bitumen. International Journal of Road Materials and Pavement Design, 12(4), 821–847. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. W. Du et al., “The Mechanical Properties of Foam Asphalt Mixture”, Applied Mechanics and Materials, Vols. 71-78, pp. 1150–1153, 2011. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Gaudefroy, V., Olard, F., Cazacliu, B., Roche, C.L., Beduneau, E., & Antoine, J.P, 2007. A laboratory investigation on the mechanical performances of foamed bitumen mixes using half-warm aggregates. TRB 2007 Annual Meeting CD-ROM. [Google Scholar]
- Muthen, K.M, 1998. Foamed asphalt mixes–mix design procedure (Contract Report CR-98/077). Pretoria, South Africa: SABITA Ltd & CSIR Transportek. [Google Scholar]
- Ruenkrairergsa, T., Phromsorn, C., Silarom, P. and Ketnoot, W., 2004. Engineering Properties of Foamed Bitumen Mixtures in Thailand. Proceedings of the 8th Conference on Asphalt Pavement for Southern Africa (CAPSA ‘04), ISBN No. 1-920-01718-6, 12-16 September 2004, Sun City, South Africa. [Google Scholar]
- Chiu, C.T. and Huang, M.Y., 2002. A Study on Properties of Foamed Asphalt Treated Mixes. Chung Hua University, Department of Civil Engineering, No. 30 Tung Shiang, Hsin Chu,300, Taiwan [Google Scholar]
- Sakr, H.A. & Manke, P.G., 1985. Innovations in Oklahoma Foamix Design Procedures. In: Asphalt materials, mixes, construction and quality. Washington, DC: Transportation Research Board. (Transportation Research Record; 1034), pp 26–34. [Google Scholar]
- He, Z. and Lu, W., 2004. Research on the Properties of Road Building Materials Treated with Foamed Bitumen in China. Proceedings of the 8th Conference on Asphalt Pavement for Southern Africa (CAPSA ‘04), ISBN No. 1-92001718-6, 12–16 September 2004, Sun City, South Africa. [Google Scholar]
- Li Xiu-jun, Shi Fang-Zhi, Zhang Yong-ping. Journal of Tongji University (Natural Science); 2009 (01):47–50. [Google Scholar]
- Jenkins KJ. Mix design considerations for cold and half-cold bituminous mixes with emphasis on foamed bitumen. Ph.D. Thesis, University of Stellenbosch, South Africa; 2000. [Google Scholar]
- Pengcheng Fu, David Jones, John T. Harvey, 2011. The effects of asphalt binder and granular characteristics on foamed asphalt mix strength. Construction and Building Materials, (25): 1093–1101. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Gilberto Martinez-Arguelles, Filippo Giustozzi, Maurizio Crispino, Gerardo W. Flintsch, 2015. Laboratory investigation on mechanical performance of cold foamed bitumen mixes: Bitumen source, foaming additive, fiber-reinforcement and cement effect. Construction and Building Materials. Volume (93): 241–248. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.