MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 206, 20182018 The 3rd International Conference on Civil Engineering and Materials Science (ICCEMS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Civil and Structural Engineering|
|Published online||19 September 2018|
- J. Suzuki, Y. Ohba, Y. Uchikawa, K. Hoshikawa and K. Kimura, Monitoring temperatures on a real box-girder bridge and energy budget analysis for basic information on bridge cooling and surface freezing, J. Bridge Eng., 12, 7 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z Lu, M Liu and Q Li, Creep effect analysis of steel-concrete composite bridge considering mutative temperature and relative humidity, J. Central South University, 46, 2650–2657 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Y Tian, N Zhang and H Xia, Temperature effect on service performance of high-speed railway concrete bridges, Adv. Struct. Eng., 20, (6) 865–883 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. C. Peiretti, J. I. E. Parrotta, A. B. Oregui, A. P. Caldentey and F. A. Fernandez, Experimental study of thermal actions on a solid slab concrete deck bridge and comparison with Eurocode 1 J. Bridge Eng., 19, 10 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- S. Moorty and C. W. Roeder, Temperature-dependent bridge moment, J. Struct. Eng., 118, 1090–1105 (1992) [Google Scholar]
- GD Zhou and TH Yi, Thermal load in large-scale Bridges: a state-of-the-art review, Int. J. Distrib. Sens. N., 17 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- CCCC Highway consultants CO. Ltd. General Code for Design of Highway Bridges and Culverts (China Communications Press, Beijing, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- N. D. Battista, J. D. Brown, H. P. Tan and K. Y. Koo, Measuring and modelling the thermal performance of the Tamar Suspension Bridge using a wireless sensor network, Struct. Infrastruct. E., 11, 176–193 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Q Xia, J Zhang, YD Tian and YF Zhang, Experimental study of thermal effects on a long-span suspension bridge, J. Bridge Eng., 22, 7(2017) [Google Scholar]
- GD Zhou, TH Yi, B Chen and X Chen, Modeling deformation induced by thermal loading using long-term bridge monitoring data, J. Perform. Constr. Facil., 32, 3 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.