MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 206, 20182018 The 3rd International Conference on Civil Engineering and Materials Science (ICCEMS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Civil and Structural Engineering|
|Published online||19 September 2018|
- Man Lu, Chuanyue Wang, Landscape design of urban river channels based on regional culture–Case study of landscape design of Jiangdongzhi River in Xiaoshan of Zhejiang Province. J. Architecture and culture, 6, 79(2013) [Google Scholar]
- Hamerton Philip. Landscape, (Roberts Publication, Boston 1885) [Google Scholar]
- Gao Yang, Evaluation and Treatment Study on Ecological Situation of Rivers and Streams in Suburb Beijing: doctoral dissertation submitted to Beijing Forestry University (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Chendong Zhu, Preliminary exploitation of landscape planning of river channels in major cities. J. Beijing Water Conservancy, 3, 7 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- Anxia Wang, Hesheng Ye, Application of Regional Cultural Symbols in Urban Sculpture Design. J. Ability and Wisdom, 17, 194 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Fengbin Yuan, The Excavation and Figure of the landscape Feature of the Cities’ waterfront Area. D. Wuhan University (2005) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.