MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 205, 2018International Conference on Innovation in Engineering and Vocational Education (ICIEVE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||17 September 2018|
- Bungai, J. (2008). “Increasing Equitable Distribution, Quality, Relevance, Governance and Accountability of Park Education”. Journal of Educational Sciences.15: 74–81. [Google Scholar]
- Bredecamp, S. (1987). Developmentally Appropriate Practice In Early Childhood Program Serving Children From Birth Trough Age 8.Washington, DC: NAEYC. [Google Scholar]
- Director General of PAUDNI, (2013). Technical Guidelines for the Implementation of Pos PAUD, Jakarta. [Google Scholar]
- HanumFarida and Setya Raharja, (2011). Research Journal of Educational Sciences: Development of Multicultural Education Learning Models. Using Modules as Social Studies Learning Supplements in Primary Schools. Volume 04 No. 2. [Google Scholar]
- Ko, J. Cheng, Y. Lee, T., (2016). “The development of school autonomy and accountability in Hong Kong”. International Journal of Educational Management 30: 1207. [Google Scholar]
- Loke Heng Wang, David Gurr, Lawrie Drysdale, (2016). “Successful school leadership: case studies of four Singapore primary schools”, Journal of Educational Administration, Vol. 54 Issue: 3, pp.270–287, https://doi.org/10.1108/JEA-03-2015-0022. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Permendikbud No. 137 of 2014 concerning PAUD Standards. [Google Scholar]
- Ralph B., McNeal Jr., (2014). Parent Involvement, Academic Achievement and the Role of Student Attitudes and Behaviors as Mediators. [Google Scholar]
- Siddik, Dja’far, (1984). Basic Concept of Islamic Education. Kudus: Holy Tower. [Google Scholar]
- Sumarto. 2009. Increasing Commitment and Satisfaction to Reduce Intention. Exit. Journal of Management and Entrepreneurship, Vol. 11 No. 2, September. 2009, 116–125. [Google Scholar]
- Sujiono, Y. Nurani, (2009), Basic Concept of Early Childhood Education, Jakarta: PT Index. [Google Scholar]
- Republic of Indonesia Law Number 20 Year 2003, Government Regulation on Early Childhood Education. [Google Scholar]
- Utanto, Y., Widhanarto, GP, and Maretta, YA, (2017), March. A Web-based Portfolio Model as the Students Final Assignment: Dealing with the Development of Higher Education Trend. In AIP Conference Proceedings (Vol. 1818, No. 1, p. 020063). AIP Publishing. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Republic of Indonesia Law No. 20 of 2003 concerning the National Education System. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Ng. Shun, (2013) “Including parents in school governance: rhetoric or reality”, International Journal of Educational Management, Vol. 27 Issue: 6, pp.667–680, https://doi.org/10.1108/IJEM-07-2012-0087. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.