MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 204, 2018International Mechanical and Industrial Engineering Conference 2018 (IMIEC 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||21 September 2018|
- IMMAF, Marine and Fisheries in Figures 2015, Indonesian Ministry of Marine Affairs and Fisheries (IMMAF) (2015). [Google Scholar]
- IMMAF, Ministerial Regulation No.45/PERMEN-KP/2015: Strategic plan for year 2015 – 2019 (in Indonesian). Indonesian Ministry of Marine Affairs and Fisheries (IMMAF) (2015). [Google Scholar]
- I. P. A. Wibawa, Sustainable Fishing Vessel Development by Prioritising Stakeholder Engagement in Indonesian Small-scale Fisheries, PhD Thesis, Newcastle University, UK (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. Gudmundsson, and D. Davy, Boat-building after the tsunami: Experiences in boat-building in tsunami-affected countries, Bay of Bengal News, pp. 13-15, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- D. Davy, D. Fisheries Tsunami Emergency Programme, Tsunami Reconstruction, Food and Agriculture Organization, Rome (2006) [Google Scholar]
- IMMAF, INKA MINA, Increase fishers’ profit (In Indonesian), http://kkp.go.id/index.php/arsip/c/10342/INKA-MINA-Tingkatkan-Pendapatan-Nelayan/ Retrieved 10 May 2018 [Google Scholar]
- O. Rahardjo, A. Maydino, A. Cahyo, and A. Muis, Lamination standard for FRP Fishing Vessels 3GT, J.Std 19, 3, pp.255-264 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- R. Birmingham and I.P.A. Wibawa, The Role of Aesthetics in Engineering Design – Insights Gained from Cross-cultural Research into Traditional Fishing Vessels in Indonesia, Marine Design XIII, Vol.1, Proceeding of the 13th International Marine Design Conference (IMDC2018), Helsinki, Finland (2018) [Google Scholar]
- J.F. Fyson, Design of Small Fishing Vessels. Farnham: Published by arrangement with the Food and Agriculture Organization Fishing News Books (1985) [Google Scholar]
- S. Selvaraju and S.Ilaiyavel, Apllication of Composite in Marine Industries, Journal of Engineering Research and Studies, 12, 12, pp.89-91 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Mars, G., Material trends for FRP boats, REINFORCEDplastic, October 2003, pp.23-34, (2003) [Google Scholar]
- McAfee, R., Bio-Resin: The Future of Fiberglass, http://www.britishcolumbiayachts.com/pdfs/news_6.pdf. Retrieved 10 July 2018 [Google Scholar]
- D.M. Rosyid, and R.M. Johnson, Developing sustainable fishing vessel for developing country in the 21st century, International conference on fishing vessel, fishing technology & fisheries. The Royal Insitution of Naval Architects (RINA), Newcastle, UK (2005) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.