MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 204, 2018International Mechanical and Industrial Engineering Conference 2018 (IMIEC 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||21 September 2018|
- F. Afiff, Pillars of Creative Economy (Binus University, Jakarta, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- DCMS, The UK Creative Industries (The Creative Industries, in press, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- R. Salahuddin, Economic Based on Creativity and Innovation (Coordinating Minister for the Economy Republic of Indonesia, in press, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- S. Wiryono, H. Susatyo, S. Utomo, Risk Mapping on Dynamics Creative Industry, 169 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- N. Bocella, I. Salerno, Creative Economy, Cultural Industries and Local Development, 223 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. Pangestu, Creative Economy of Indonesia 2025 (unpublished) Midd, Jember have a potential Creative Industry (Gempur, Jember, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- Suryana, Creative Economy New Economy: Changing Idea and Creating Probability, (Salemba Empat, Jakarta, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- R. Sentz, Understanding Location Quotient (EMSI Data Works, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- P. Shelokar, V. Jayaraman, B. Kulkarni, AACAC 509 (2004) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.