MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 203, 2018International Conference on Civil, Offshore & Environmental Engineering 2018 (ICCOEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Structures and Materials|
|Published online||17 September 2018|
- Y. H. Lee, P. N. Shek, S. Mohammad. Structural performance of reinforced interlocking blocks column. Construction and Building Materials, 142, 469-481 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Anand, (Res. Scholar, Bldg. Tech. and Constr. Mgmt. Div., Dept. of Civ. Engrg., Indian Inst. of Tech., Madras, India) and K. Ramamurthy, (Asst. Prof., Dept. of Civ. Engrg., Indian Inst. of Tech. Madras, Chennai-600 036, India) [Google Scholar]
- David Edward Montgomery, Dynamically-compacted cement stabilized soil blocks for low-cost walling, Ph.D. Dissertation University of Warwick, School of Engineering (2002) [Google Scholar]
- Reddy, Venkatarama BV and Gupta, Ajay, Tensile Bond Strength of Soil-Cement Block Masonry Couplets Using Cement-Soil Mortars. In: Journal of Materials in Civil Engineering (2006) [Google Scholar]
- P. J. Walker, Strength, Durability and Shrinkage Characteristics of Cement Stabilised Soil Blocks, Department of Resource Engineering, University of New England, Armidale, Australia (1995) [Google Scholar]
- Gavin D. Wight, Seismic Performance of a Post-tensioned Concrete Masonry Wall System, Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, University of Auckland, New Zealand (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Triwiyono, A., Nugroho, A. S., Firstyadi, A. D., & Ottama, F, Flexural Strength and Ductility of Concrete Brick Masonry Wall Strengthened using Steel Reinforcement. Procedia Engineering, 125, 940-947 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yousef, A. M., Muda, Z. C., Naganathan, S., Beddu, S., & Jamali, S. Behaviour of Post-tensioned Interlocking Bricks for Masonry Wall Subjected to Out-of-plane Loads. Indian Journal of Science and Technology, 10, 21 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sokairge, H., Rashad, A., & Elshafie, H. Behavior of post-tensioned dry-stack interlocking masonry walls under out of plane loading. Construction and Building Materials, 133, 348-357 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ACI 318-92 (1989), Building Code Requirements for Reinforced Concrete, American Concrete institute, November (1992) [Google Scholar]
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.