MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 203, 2018International Conference on Civil, Offshore & Environmental Engineering 2018 (ICCOEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Structures and Materials|
|Published online||17 September 2018|
- S. Zhutovsky and K. Kovler, “Influence of water to cement ratio on the efficiency of internal curing of high-performance concrete,” Constr. Build. Mater, 144, pp. 311-316, (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. H. Kang, S. G. Hong, and J. Moon, “Absorption kinetics of superabsorbent polymers (SAP) in various cement-based solutions,” Cem. Concr. Res., 97, pp. 73-83, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- S. Dey et al., “Exposure Factor considerations for safety evaluation of modern disposable diapers,” Regul. Toxicol. Pharmacol, 81, pp. 183-193, (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. De Varennes, G. Qu, C. Cordovil, and P. Gonçalves, “Soil quality indicators response to application of hydrophilic polymers to a soil from a sulfide mine,” J. Hazard. Mater. 192, 3, pp. 1836-1841, (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. M. Espinosa-Valdemar, P. X. Sotelo-Navarro, X. Quecholac-Piña, M. Beltrán-Villavicencio, S. Ojeda-Benítez, and A. Vázquez-Morillas, “Biological recycling of used baby diapers in a small-scale composting system,” Resour. Conserv. Recycl. 87, pp. 153-157, (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ASTM C143/C143M, “Standard Test Method for Slump of Hydraulic-Cement Concrete,” ASTM C143, 1, pp. 1-4, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- British Standards Institution BSI (1983), “Testing Concrete (Part 108)-Method for Making Test Cubes from Fresh Concrete.,” BS EN 1881Part 1081983, no. July, pp. 1-3, (1983). [Google Scholar]
- D. Mohamad et al., “Self-curing Concrete using Baby Diapers Polymer,” Indian J. Sci. Technol., 10, 4, pp. 1-7, (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. H. Kang, S. G. Hong, and J. Moon, “Importance of monovalent ions on water retention capacity of superabsorbent polymer in cement based solutions,” Cem. Concr. Compos. 88, pp. 64-72, (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Li and Y. Yao, “A study on creep and drying shrinkage of high performance concrete,” Cem. Concr. Res., 31, 8, pp. 1203-1206, (2001). [Google Scholar]
- K. K. Sagoe-Crentsil, T. Brown, and A. H. Taylor, “Performance of concrete made with commercially produced coarse recycled concrete aggregate,” Cem. Concr. Res., 31, 5, pp. 707-712, (2001). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.