MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 203, 2018International Conference on Civil, Offshore & Environmental Engineering 2018 (ICCOEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Published online||17 September 2018|
- H. Wazoh and J. Mallo, “Standard Penetration Test in Engineering Geological Site Investigations-A Review,” Int. J. Eng. Sci., pp. 1813-2319, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- S.Y. Mirjafari, R. P. Orense, and N. Suemasa, “Soil classification and liquefaction evaluation using Screw Driving Sounding,” Proc. 5th Int. Conf. Geotech. Geophys. Site Characterisation, ISC 2016, 1, 2001, pp. 284-286, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. Fakher, M. Khodaparast, and C.J.F.P. Jones, “The use of the Mackintosh Probe for site investigation in soft soils,” Q. J. Eng. Geol. Hydrogeol., 39, 2, pp. 189-196, (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.F. Chan and F.K. Chin, “Engineering characteristics of the soil along the federal highway in Kuala Lumpur. Proceeding of the Third Southeast Asian Coference on Soil Engineering, Hong Kong, 41-45, (1972) [Google Scholar]
- C.R.I. Clayton, N.E. Simons, and M.C. Matthew, Site Investigation 2nd Edn, Blackwell Science, Oxford. (1995) [Google Scholar]
- S.Y. Mirjafari, R. P. Orense, and N. Suemasa, Comparison Between CPT and SDS Data for Soil Classification, pp. 561-566, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- U. Bergdahl, B.B. Broms, and T. Muromachi, “Swedish Weight Sounding Test : International Reference Test Procedure” Penetration Testing, ISOPT-1(ed.), A.A Balkema Inc., 71-90 (1988) [Google Scholar]
- B.B. Broms and N. Flodin, “History of Soil Penetration Testing” Penetration Testing, A.A Balkema Inc. (1988) [Google Scholar]
- T. Tanaka, N. Suemasa, and S. Yamato, “Assessment of Soil Characteristics by Screw Driving Sounding,” 19th Southeast Asian Geotech. Conf. 2nd AGSSEA Conf. (19SEAGC 2AGSSEA) Kuala Lumpur, pp. 3-6, June, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- T. Tanaka and N. Suemasa, “Classification of Strata Using Screwdriver Sounding Test,” Int. Soc. Offshore Polar Eng., 4, pp. 851-856, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- S.Y. Mirjafari Miandeh, “Soil Characterisation using Screw Driving Sounding (SDS) data”, PhD Thesis, University of Auckland, New Zealand, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- N. Suemasa, K. Shinkai, T. Suzawa and M. Tamura, A plasticity Model for Swedish Weight Sounding Test. Proc. 4th Japan-Philipinnes Workshop on Safety and Stability of Infrastructure, University of Philipinnes, 169-177, (2005) [Google Scholar]
- J.D. Rogers, “Subsurface Exploration using the Standard Penetration Test and the Cone Penetrometer Test”, Journal of Environmental Engineering and Geoscience, 12, 2, pp 161-179, (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.