MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 203, 2018International Conference on Civil, Offshore & Environmental Engineering 2018 (ICCOEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||17 September 2018|
- Mizal-Azzmi, N., N. Mohd-Noor, and N. Jamaludin, Geotechnical Approaches for Slope Stabilization in Residential Area. Procedia Engineering, 2011. 20(0): p. 474-482. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chen, C.S. and C.S. Lim, Some Case Histories of Slope Remedial Works, in Geotechnical Engineering for Disaster Prevention and Rehabilitation2005, 3rd International Conference on Geotechnical Engineering combined with 9th Yearly Meeting of the Indonesian Society for Geotechnical Engineering:: Java, Indonesia. [Google Scholar]
- Mariappan, S., et al., Remedial Measures Adopted for Slope Failure at Bukit Antarabangsa, Malaysia. Enecal Consultants Sdn Bhd, Jabatan Kerja Raya, Mohd Asbi & Associates, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- Low, B.K., Reliability based Design Applied to Retaining Walls. Geotechnique 2005 55(1): p. 63-75. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Whitman, R., Evaluating Calculated Risk in Geotechnical Engineering. Journal of Geotechnical l Engineering Divison ASCE, 1984. 110(2): p. 145-188. [Google Scholar]
- Hassaballa AA, A.O., Pradhan B, Extraction of soil moisture from RADARSAT-1 and its role in the formation of the 6 Dec 2008 landslide at Bukit Antarabangsa, Kuala Lumpur. . Arab J Geosci, 2014. 7(7): p. 2831-2840 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mukhlisin M, I.I., Yaacob WZW, ElShafe A, Taha MR, Soil slope deformation behavior in relation to soil water interaction based on centrifuge physical modeling. nt J Phys Sci 2011. 6(13): p.:3126-3133 [Google Scholar]
- Jebar MN, P.B., Tehrany MS, Optimization of landslide conditioning factors using very high-resolution airborne laser scanning (LiDAR) data at catchment scale. Remote Sens Environ, 2014. 152: p. 150-165. [Google Scholar]
- Whitman, R., Organizing and Evaluating Uncertainty in Geotechnical Engineering. Journal of Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering, 2000(july). [Google Scholar]
- Duncan, J.M., Factors of Safety and Reliability in Geotechnical Engineering. Journal of Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering, 2000. 126(4): p. 307-316. [Google Scholar]
- Baecher, G.B. and J.T. Christian, Reliability and Statistics in Geotechnical Engineering 2003: John Wiley & Sons Inc. [Google Scholar]
- Structural Reliability Analysis of Marine Structures. Det Norske Veritas, 1992. Classification Notes. [Google Scholar]
- Siddall, J.N., Probabilistic Engineering Planning and Design Principles and Applications 1983, M. Dekker New York [Google Scholar]
- Sadaf Qasim, et al., Investigating the potential of soil-nail retaining structures as a slope strengthening remedy by capitalizing on reliability analysis technique,, in Engineering Challenges for Sustainable Future. Taylor & Francis Group, 2016. p. 27-31. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lazarte, C. and G.B. Baecher. LRFD for Soil Nailing Design and Specifications. in LSD2003: International Workshop on Limit State design in Geotechnical Engineering Practice. 2003. Cambridge, Massachusetts. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.