MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 203, 2018International Conference on Civil, Offshore & Environmental Engineering 2018 (ICCOEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||17 September 2018|
- C. Massaroni, P. Saccomandi, and E. Schena, “Medical smart textiles based on fiber optic technology: An overview,” J. Funct. Biomater., 6, 2, pp. 204-221 (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Bin Huang, J. T. Lee, Y. Te Ho, Y. F. Chiu, and S. Y. Cheng, “Stability monitoring of rainfall-induced deep landslides through pore pressure profile measurements,” Soils Found., 52, 4, pp. 737-747 (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Wu, H. Jiang, J. Su, B. Shi, Y. Jiang, and K. Gu, “Application of distributed fiber optic sensing technique in land subsidence monitoring,” J. Civ. Struct. Heal. Monit., 5, 5, pp. 587-597 (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Doherty et al., “Field validation of fibre Bragg grating sensors for measuring strain on driven steel piles,” Géotechnique Lett., 5, pp. 74-79 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- S. Uchida, E. Levenberg, and A. Klar, “On-specimen strain measurement with fiber optic distributed sensing,” Measurement: Journal of the International Measurement Confederation, 60. pp. 104-113 (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Sun, Q. Li, D. Yang, C. Fan, and A. Sun, “Investigation of the dynamic strain responses of sandstone using multichannel fiber-optic sensor arrays,” Eng. Geol., 213 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- H. Q. Liao, Z. R. Qiu, and G. H. Feng, “The design of LDF data acquisition system based on LabVIEW,” Procedia Environ. Sci., 10, no. Part B, pp. 1188-1192 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- X. Qing, A. Kumar, C. Zhang, I. F. Gonzalez, G. Guo, and F. K. Chang, “A hybrid piezoelectric/fiber optic diagnostic system for structural health monitoring,” Smart Mater. Struct., 14, 3 (2005). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. J. Pacheco and A. C. Bruno, A noncontact force sensor based on a fiber Bragg grating and its application for corrosion measurement., Sensors (Basel)., 13, 9, pp. 11476-11489 (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. S. Xu, L. Borana, and J. H. Yin, Measurement of small strain behavior of a local soil by fiber Bragg grating-based local displacement transducers, Acta Geotech., pp. 1-9, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- D.-S. Xu, “A New Measurement Approach for Small Deformations of Soil Specimens Using Fiber Bragg Grating Sensors,” Sensors, 17, 5, p. 1016 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. O. Hill and G. Meltz, “Fiber Bragg Grating Technology Fundamentals and Overview,” IEEE J. Light. Technol., 15, 8, pp. 1263-1276 (1997). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. and Zhang and Y. Li, Calibration Method for Fiber Bragg Grating Temperature Sensor, Ninth Int. Conf. Electron. Meas. Instruments, pp. 822-825 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- P. Boccaccio, R. Donà, and A. Zoccoli, Calibration of a Fiber Bragg Grating as Ultra-Sensitive Strain Gauge, pp. 191-192 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Sun, Q. Li, and C. Fan, “Laboratory core flooding experiments in reservoir sandstone under different sequestration pressures using multichannel fiber Bragg grating sensor arrays,” Int. J. Greenh. Gas Control, 60, pp. 186-198 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.